Friday, August 24, 2007

cancelled, amy winehouse

So I had tickets to see the Amy Winehouse concert on 9/25 in Seattle. On Wednesday it was announced that her North American tour has been canceled. Grrrrrrrrrrrr. This will definitely make things a lot easier, since I will not need to take off time from work at a really inconvenient time....but I was really really really wanting to go. And, I'll get a refund for the outrageous amount I had dished out for the tix.

Damn Amy Winehouse. Well, I guess not damn her, it appears thats she has legitimate health concerns, in which case I hope she gets to feeling better. I'm still a little disappointed though.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Sorry, dude, that like totally sucks. Still, you're right, here's hoping for healing for Amy (and another chance for catching the show!)