Saturday, August 11, 2007

Rogue beer, yumminess of

Last night I took a little detour to downtown Corvallis and had a good night of beer drinking with my friend Markis, an art major friend from WOU that I haven't seen in... about a year. It doesn't seem like it has been nearly so long.

I kept myself to drinking Rogue Brewery beer for the evening. For those of you who are not from the Pacific Northwest, I highly recommend you track down some of this goodness and give it a try. They specialize in ales and do a bit of everything, from the lighter side to the very dark.

Needless to say, I got a bit drunk and had a very good time. :-) This morning... not quite such a good time, but I'm at least functional. Is it me or does tolerance to alcohol continue to take a dip as you age? 5 years ago I would've laughed at my now self.

3 comments:

Dying Dodo said...

Ooo Yuck! Beer! Think I'll stick with my mixed tropicals. lol

Mike said...

Welcome to the crappy-side of aging (don't ask me what the good side is, because I really couldn't tell you!)

LittlestPenguin said...

Their Dead Guy is pretty good. Pete's brewery is also becoming a favorite of mine. Seem to have lost my taste for the iconic and oh-so-trendy Guinness though. :-/