Monday, August 13, 2007

god, message from

To: People of Earth
From: God
Date: 08/13/2007
Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell?

-- God


I received this as a MySpace bulletin and it made me laugh really hard. I had to share. I'd say I'm about halfway done moving. All of the furniture and heavy stuff is moved. I still need to do my kitchen and clothes and random stuff that has been shoved in closets... Nearly there! Gus absolutely ADORES the backyard, whee! We played ball twice this morning already. :-)

2 comments:

Dying Dodo said...

Glad that moving is goin well. I have made my blog private but if you send your email through season to slacker I will send you an invite. I am really glad to see you back to blogging. Talk with you later.

Mike said...

I'm thinking of maybe pasting this into the front cover of my Bible. Spot on AND funny!