Thursday, March 29, 2007

removed, getting wisdom teeth

So the worst part about this so far is that i can't really talk yet because of the local numbing stuff and the gauze. Also, i have to use an ice pack which is forcing me to type one-handed and that irritates the hell out of me. I swear i must be down to 30-40 wpm at this point.

My bottom lip feels like it's flipping 50 sizes too big. Is this what collagen feels like? Oh, speaking of, I DID get some collagen. But, it was just to act as a coagulent in the socket of the extraction because of my bleeding disorder. I think I can still say I got collagen though. :-)

One thing I realized during the extraction. It's so easy to pop teeth out of your mouth. It's really a wonder that your teeth stay in your mouth at all if you're eating something moderately chewy or sticky. Seriously. It kind of weirds me out.

Anywho, the Percocet is starting to kick in (huzzah!!) so I'm going to go chill with a movie and change my gauze.

2 comments:

Dying Dodo said...

I know how painful it can be. I had all four of my wisdom (maybe that's why I don't have any) cut out at the same time a few years ago. It helped to stop a lot of the major headaches that I had been having. Hope you heal soon.

Mike said...

My memory of the wisdom teeth removal was kind of like come off a bad trip. Still, Percocet is nice...