Monday, March 12, 2007

e-mail, going out the door too?

Has anyone lately noticed that aside from work, you don't use e-mail very much? I just realized that I very rarely use e-mail for personal communications any more. I post comments on MySpace pages, or send private messages there too, or post comments on a blog, or send a text-message to a phone, or just call the person on the phone.

Is e-mail going to go the same way as the usps letter? Is it now becoming dated? I have a friend who podcasts her blogs instead of writing them out. This digital age of ours is so rapidly changing.

On the more mundane side of things. I have discovered (for me) the most wonderful pen in the world. It's a Pilot Permaball. Yep, a Pilot-brand pen that has permanent ink--that comes out of a rollerball! It's acid-free, archival safe, blah blah blah too. And, it writes like a dream. I love mine, in black, medium tip.

2 comments:

Mike said...

Thanks for the tip about the pen. I'll certainly give it a try (always in quest for the perfect pen!)

Dying Dodo said...

I think that I'll pass on the pen, what if I find that I really like. My home is black hole for such things as pens and pencils. It would cause such undue amounts of stress worring about losing a favored writing instrument. Too much pressure who needs it. ;-)