Wednesday, January 10, 2007

birthdays?

It's my sister's birthday in a few days. I am at a bit of a loss of what to get her. I believe I posted a similar sentiment last month when I was trying to figure out her christmas presents. Unfortuantely, her birthday is just 3 weeks after Christmas and my creative juices are all sucked out by then. She doesn't need any more clutter, or really even clothes for that matter. What she could probably use most is an economy-sized bottle of Pine Sol with an accompanying stock of cleaning cloths and disinfectant wipes. By comparison, I would probably be considered both a clean and neat freak.

Given the snow and ice that will appear tomorrow, I'm a bit hesistant about trudging through it to find that "perfect gift." Maybe she'd be happy with a gift certificate? Say... for food? Then she can't keep it and contribute to clutter? My god, I'm a genius!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Guerreitoi fuo hai, serdeu - noia histei fim... Momminho os kriste yoglibrietos um supate, xiro hum che. Yortanta lo, quer tan ostembar... Yoro, levo os temensio, xava no restrare luna wil?