Thursday, June 07, 2007

The ears are redone!

This afternoon I went in to have my ears repierced. It's been about two months since I took the plugs out and I was ready to have it done again. First I want to say GOOD FREAKING LORD IT HURT this time. I kind of liked it, but damn it hurt SO much more than the first time. It doesn't help that I got them pierced a LOT bigger to start out too, a 4 gauge this time. It's been a bit over an hour and they're still throbbing like crazy. I want to take a nap.

This commemorates the beginning of another semester. At the beginning of grad school I decided that I would treat myself to a piercing or tattoo for each semester finished. Though I've already had my ears done once, I still count this as "new."

I'll throw up some pictures in a few days.. I got black glass plugs to start with. At the end of Summer semester I'll squeeze into a 2g, then at the end of Fall I'll squeeze into a 0. Then... it'll be time for some tattoos. ;-)

2 comments:

LittlestPenguin said...

Wish I was brave enough for a tattoo...

Though more earrings wouldn't look bad. :)

Dying Dodo said...

*Throw up some pictures*? Sounds kind of gross if you ask me! ;-)