Thursday, May 10, 2007

roofing

This morning I woke up at about 8 am to the sound of roofers using several nail guns at the same time. Bear in mind, I work until 1 am and didn't end up going to bed until around 4 am. Really, is this necessary? Couldn't they have waited until this summer and I had moved out? Honestly. Around 10 am I tried going back to sleep, only to just doze off and then have Gus start whining at me from the couch. So I had to get up and go in to the living room and keep him company. Good lord he's needy. I suppose it has something to do with him not feeling well (still not doing so great..) but gee whiz.

Now it's 10:30 pm and I'm tired and a little crabby. Can you believe it, I'm actually crabby? My customer service isn't at its best today. Tomorrow I get to drive down to my parents house so I can see my physician for the 1-month follow-up for my happy pills. Wheee! I'm getting tired of driving so much.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Sorry about the nail guns, and the driving. Hopefully your happy pills are doing their thing!