Sunday, May 20, 2007

blog usage statistics, eye opening!

I recently got curious about who my blog readers were and signed up with http://www.statcounter.com to monitor my usage. Don't get worried, there isn't any personally identifable information provided to me. Just general stuff, like your ISP, general region, or if you clicked a link to get to my page, where that link was located.

I had a most interesting one. If your search comes up in a search engine, it will include the search terms used. I really wanted to post this one, it made me laugh so hard! Here is the exact search "which ear do girls get their cartilage pierce and not be consider gay" Definitely something I hadn't thought about. It resulted in this posting of mine that made #21 in Google's results. Is it wrong that I feel a little pride over that? ;-)

2 comments:

Dying Dodo said...

Nope, not at all! I consider it a priveledge to be a regular reader on someone's blog who made a google search. You should be justifiable proud. :-)

Dying Dodo said...

When you walk in circles do you go to the left as well. All that stuff on the left side has got to be weighing you down.;-)