Wednesday, February 28, 2007

glasses, getting new

So it's time for me to get some new glasses. For the last 3 years I've exclusively worn contacts and my eyes are starting to pay the price. The blood vessels are rising to the surface in a search for oxygen. Poor things. So, I am getting new glasses (with a current prescription, unlike my old ones..) to remedy this problem. However, I'm having trouble choosing. Here are my top 3 choices, ranging from conservative to edgy:


Please leave a comment, voting for 1, 2, or 3. If you aren't a gmail/blogger/blogspot person, you can leave an anonymous comment with your choice. :-)

13 comments:

Dying Dodo said...

I think that I like option #3 the best. Just my humble opinion.;-)

Rebecca said...

Maybe because you are smiling the most in it, but I have to agree. Something about #3 works for me.

Anonymous said...

I vote #3. #1 is boring and #2 is cute but slightly big on your face.

Anonymous said...

I vote three too! Looking good with your new lip ring! love it! Roberta

Becky said...

number 2!!!!!

Becky said...

number 2!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm liking #3 as well, looking very Nole Marin (slimmer of course)!

Mike said...

3 is good (like the masses say). My inclination is 1, mostly because it is boring (and I'm always looking to fade to gray... your goals may be different!)

Anonymous said...

I like #2.

MistressofScience said...

Yup number 3.

Michael said...

I'm going to go with #2. At first I really liked #3, but they're just slightly too snug on my temples. It gets uncomfortable after awhile. And this particular frame does not come in a wider size, plus it's plastic, so it can't be "flexed" just a smidgen wider. However, I'm going to choose the "matte black" version of #2. It'll be matte black on the front, but have kind of red tortoiseshell sides. :-)

Michael said...

Hah, and now, get this. So I went in today to make the order and everything. Well, the lady runs up to me and is all "we just got in this new pair yesterday, we think you're going to love it!!!" And I did. :-) So now I'm getting that one and it's completely different than the others that are pictured. It's fun like #3, but a little more classic in shape like #2, but with a little somethin' somethin'. No pictures, but in about 7-10 business days I'll have some. :-)

Dying Dodo said...

FINE!! Keep us all in suspence!;-)