Wednesday, February 14, 2007

days, really long

I've had many very long days over the last few weeks. Preparation for my NY trip made things crazy for a few days before my departure, the trip in NY made for long days since I needed to utilize all available time. Now that I'm back it's pretty nuts. I did 5 hours of grading yesterday (technically, my last day of vacation) and about 8 hours of grading today, plus taught 2 classes, created curriculum for the classes from scratch, and prepared a comprehensive cheat-sheet-handout for each of those classes. Right now I'm at work hour 12 for today and I have 2 more to go. Yippie!

In a few days when I have more time, I'll post a real NYC posting with some pictures and a link to an online gallery (which I have to upload still..). I have class this weekend, and next weekend too, so free time will be at a bit of a premium. Maybe while I'm at the hotel after class on Friday...which depends on if I go out with Thomas. Or, during class, if it turns out to be really boring. ;-)

1 comment:

Michael said...

I know, as if the mugging on my second trip there wasn't enough, right? Well, I was invited to do the singing at carnegie thing again, and it was going to cost about the same as if I just went myself (and stayed in much more economical lodgings) so I went for it. I think I'd rather have gone on my own again but ... oh well. :-) However, my next vacation must ... be .. somewhere... with. ... sun!