Monday, December 24, 2007

christmas eve, twittering

Today is an amazingly beautiful day. The sun has been out all morning. There has been a little bit of rain, but nothing too bad. Snow is forecast at some point... hopefully it'll happen late this afternoon and stick a bit. Snow on Christmas would be absolutely heavenly.

The last two nights I haven't slept the best. My parents got a new bed for the small guest room at their house. It's really comfy, but it is in the wrong direction. I like to lay on my right side facing "out." Tonight I think I'm swapping the sheets and blankets to orient on the other end. Grrrrr.

Right now I'm leaning up against Gus, who is wonderfully warm, catching up on some holiday e-mails and facebook messages before the family events get fully under way. More to come once the gifts have arrived!

No comments: